Based on 15 participants or more.
Please call in advance. Availability may be subject to volume and weather.
Educational Tours available by appointment during our harvest season. Best time to book is December-March..
Field Trip Prices:
Available by reservation only
$8.00 per chaperone
$12.00 per student (minimum 15 students)
- Educational Tractor Tour by Farmer
- U-pick Strawberries OR cherry tomatoes depending on availability you are NOT guaranteed strawberries Mother Nature controls our picking conditions.
- Ice Cream after lunch
- Gem Panning
- Petting Zoo experience
Teachers/Parents please have students bring the following if it applies:
- sun block or hats
- quarters to feed petting zoo animals
- proper shoes (closed toed are best)
- Your welcome to bring pre labeled ziplock bags for the strawberries/tomatoes which speeds up our process greatly for large groups or we provide plastic bags.
- arrival time is 10am, departure is usually 12/12:30
- please advise buses and all chaperones to park in rear of building.